Sunday, October 24

Tailgate FREEBIES!! War Cam Eagle!

I'm not sure which of the next two pictures I love more.....



My new Shindig Parties Auburn Tailgate Toppers or......


My sweet children dressed up in all of their Auburn gear!
Living on "the Plains" of Auburn has been quite exciting lately --
an undefeated season and a little Heisman talk has everyone all a-buzz.
Including my children.

Saturday before the game they got what I would call a "fever" to make their own Aubie masks -- (that creative gene seems to run in the family). Out came the markers, the string, the scissors, paper and paper plates..... and these two little cuties made their own little creations all by themselves.... and wore them pretty much through the whole game! I love it!

Now we adults have been pretty pumped, too. Cam Newton has definitely brought some smiles to this little football town. And winning again Saturday night against an undefeated LSU,
well, that calls for a CELEBRATION! So this is what I decided to do.....

I made some
Auburn Tailgate Toppers
for all of you Auburn FANS out there! Yay!!
And best of all, I'm sending them to you FREE!!
All you have to do in return is become a
FAN of Shindig on Facebook here by clicking the "Like" button -- that's all!
You become a FAN and leave me a comment with your email address
OR email me at shindigparties@gmail.com and I'll send the files right to you!

Here's a peak at what you get....
8 different toppers to use on cupcakes or other tailgate food items.
Aren't they the cutest???
The process is simple -- you just Print, Punch with a 2" circle punch
and you are on your way to a super fun tailgate!

Photobucket

I hope everyone enjoys this little FREEBIE !
War Eagle!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Hi there! I have friends on Fb that are huge Auburn fans. I will share it with them. That is so nice of you to do for Auburn fans (great season, but GO BUCKS!! Kerri

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thanks Kerri! I appreciate it! I soooo love your bows -- my girls are 9 and 11 (going on 18!!) and there is just NO way they would wear a bow anymore.... oh, sometimes I still wish they were 3!!

Elle Belles Bows said...

No worries. I just think it is very kind of you to share with people. You always need to give a little to get a little. (That is my motto anyway) You do great work and I wish you continued success. (on your business that is....college football....well that is just a different story) :-)

Tina said...

I just found your blog today and can't believe the AU downloads! My husband and 2 oldest are HUGE Auburn fans....I am a Bama alum :) They are going to go nuts over the toppers...making them for gameday this weekend! Thanks for sharing!
Tina
www.norahjamesdesigns.com

Anonymous said...

free? what about copy write infringement you should look into protected trade marks for college teams some have agreements that you for a fee may engage in such activities u know these monies fund scholarships

Plain Chicken said...

War Eagle! I just found your blog and I love it! Are you still offering to the Free Auburn Tailgate Toppers? I grew up in Auburn and we go down to my parent's house for all the games. These are AUsome!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.5
canada goose jacket
champion clothing
north face
jordans
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
jordan shoes
adidas superstar

moncler outlet

yanmaneee said...

cheap jordans
westbrook shoes
jordan shoes
longchamp handbags
yeezy boost 700
golden goose sneakers
adidas yeezy
birkin bag
air max 2018
curry shoes

Assignment Help said...

You can get that do my college homework that you really need online with on-time delivery offered at an economical rate in case you are looking for this service.
psychology dissertation help